Luca Jacobellis a founding member of Zerotek is helping IT Managed Service Providers bring identity solutions to small businesses around the world. Previously, he served as President of Cal Net Technology Group, 2018’s Managed Services Provider of the Year (Channel Futures) and Microsoft’s 2018 Partner of the Year for Project Management & Modern Workplace. Luca was responsible for shaping the company’s vision, overseeing both IT sales and technology business units, and building strategic partnerships. Over his 18-years of leadership, Cal Net successfully completed 3 acquisitions, diversified its technology portfolio, and grew from 3 to over 100 employees.
Today, Luca and Zerotek work with MSPs to modernize the Identity and Access platforms for a modern cloud clients. Zerotek is helping MSP build these new capabilities and offerings to increase their value proposition and average revenue per client.
In 2003, Luca was named to the San Fernando Valley’s 40 Under 40 list. Under his direction, Cal Net earned distinguish honors such as inclusion on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list; LA Business Journal Best Places to Work; San Fernando Valley Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies; Los Angeles CIO Awards; Ingram Micro SMB500; San Fernando Valley Fastest 50; MSPMentor100; CRN Fast Growth.
Married, with three children, Luca lives in Simi Valley, California.
- Principal New Legacy Consulting 2018 to Present
- Advisory Board Member Cognition 360 2018 to Present
- Owner of RA Fischer Company 2016 to Present
- President Cal Net Technology Group Oct 2013 to 2018
- Member of the Board Valley Presbyterian Hospital 2015 to Present
- Chief Operating Officer Cal Net Technology Group January 2011 to September 2013
- Vice President of Professional Services Cal Net Technology Group January 2004 to December 2011
- Project Manager Cal Net Technology Group January 2002 to December 2003
- Technology Consultant Cal Net Technology Group September 2000 to December 2001
Other Achievements and Organizations
- Vistage Peer Group member since 2011
- HTG Peer Group member since 2008
- 40 under 40 winner SFVBJ 2005
- Hands that Give member since 2010
- Business Solutions Editorial Advisory Board 2016
Client Meeting Report Tool
Turn every face-to-face meeting into a great client experience
Read the Latest Blog Posts
Client portal implementation is a critical process that can enhance IT insights and improve the overall client experienc...