Do these statements sound familiar?
- No Client Communication Strategy - you’re embarrassed to talk about your Help Desk partners to your clients and don’t know how to communicate the client-facing benefits of outsourced HD.
- No process of managing Complex Tasks - The outsourced help desk always misses crucial steps on new user setups and your client users area annoyed.
- No process of Collaboration - Your team is dismissive to the techs and no one ever goes above and beyond for your clients’ users.
- No proper Toolset - no one reads the documentation you write and your team complains they’re confused about how long everything takes
- No QA Process - No Idea what the hell is going on with your tickets -You’re finding out the HD partnership is not really set it and forget it -- the hard way by hearing your clients’ complaints. How do you stay on top of this?
- No Understanding of outsourced partner’s limits - tickets are created, assigned to your partners, and after they bounce back and forth you realize you should have just.
Your Help Desk Expert Guide - Josh Weiss
Josh has worked daily with the help desk since 2014 and has worked hard to generate streamlined processes and best practices with Continuum.
Although, he served on Continuum’s Help Desk Partner Advisory Council, and the Early Access Beta Team and speaks annually at Continuum Navigate he found that the experience of an MSP can be better with a method, step-by-step process and education on how to get this work faster.
See Josh's Profile